Sunday, August 25, 2013

Your Investment Risk Level?


This morning I completed a Bankrate quiz and discovered my natural risk level is:

Moderate. A little risk is just about right as far as you’re concerned….Hybrid funds that contain both stocks and bonds would work….but you’d probably be comfortable only with the bluest of blue chips. And while you might not need all Treasury bonds, you don’t want to be buying any junk either.” 

Take the quiz yourself:

I completed the Rutgers Investment Risk Tolerance Quiz, too. It told me:
“You have a high tolerance for risk.” 

Take the quiz yourself:

Of the two, I think the Bankrate quiz is right on for me. But I think the Rutgers quiz was more fun to take.

Oh, and by the way:

If you wish, visit Amazon for the review of my latest book:




No comments:

Post a Comment