Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Stock of the Day: GOOG


Google (GOOG) is profiled for free by Yahoo here: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=GG+Profile

And GOOG is mentioned favorably in a Zacks article presented by Yahoo, 3 Internet ETFs Leading the Tech World Higher. See:

I’ve long been a Google fan, and I own its stock. I may buy more shares when I think its 3-month chart shows an opportunity for bottom feeding.

My 5-year Yahoo chart for GOOG shows a persistent struggle to regain its previous up trend after a quick initial recovery from the market collapse of 2008-2009:

My 3-month chart suggests GOOG deserves daily attention as it struggles to find a buying opportunity leading to another extended move upward. See:

Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.

Do visit my website for lots more research shared with do-it-yourself portfolio managers:

No comments:

Post a Comment