Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Stock of the Day: Chevron (CVX)


At 10:20 this morning my 61 legacy stocks are, like the stock market, in a tailspin, probably because of the war-or-peace situation created by the Iranian use of chemical weapons against its own people. See:

Of the 61, only these three are up at this writing: CVX, PFE, XOM.
Each of them could be up or down by the end of this trading day, this week, this month, or this year. No one can know which way, so I certainly cannot and neither can you. We can only guess, and the better guess may be to get out of the market entirely.

My 5-year Yahoo chart for Chevron (CVX)  shows a persistent up trend coming out of the 2008-2009 market collapse. See:
My 3-month chart suggests another up trend may be at hand for CVX. See:
Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss.

If you wish, visit my blog posts at:


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.

    Chevron (CVX) Stock Price Today

    ReplyDelete