Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Stock of the Day: KO


Warren Buffett famously owns a large stake in KO. A profile of the Coca-Cola Company (KO) appears at:

You can get a free and lengthy analysis of KO at VectorVest.com just by asking for it. Go to:

My 5-year Yahoo chart of KO shows a relentless up trend since the market lows of 2008-2009. See:

My 3-month chart suggests a decent buying opportunity just now or soon. See:

Yahoo’s stock analysts are less than thrilled just now about KO. Check:

Fun break (thanks to Phil Balliett and his alma mater Boise State):


Never forget this: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.
Do visit my website for lots more research I share with do-it-yourself portfolio managers:


No comments:

Post a Comment