Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Stock of the Day: ISH


International Shipholding Corp. (ISH) is profiled at:

This stock is among the holdings in the AAII Shadow Stock Model Portfolio. The portfolio is up by double digits in the last 10, 5, and 3 years as well as +35.1% in 2013 through June 30’s market close. See:

My 5-year Yahoo chart seems to suggest ISH is finally, since early June 2013, in an up trend after three years of deterioration (since suffering a false recovery from the market lows of 2008 and 2009).  See:

My 3-month chart appears to confirm the upward trend of ISH stock thus far in the summer of 2013. See:

Yahoo’s stock analysts rate ISH as a buy or a strong buy. See:

Never forget this: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to either loss or gain.

For lots more on becoming a DIY portfolio manager in small daily bites, do visit my website:

There, think of my text as class lecture and my links as homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment