Thursday, August 15, 2013

My ETF of the Day: QQQC


Today’s companion post points out that QQQC was up double digits in the last 3 years, 1 year, 3 months, 1 month, and 2013 through Aug. 14.

So was LTL, but it’s a leveraged fund likely to present more risk than you wish to handle.

My 2-year Yahoo chart for QQQC suggests that it, too, is an unlikely choice by a risk-averse investor and perhaps by many conservative investors as well. See:

My 3-month chart suggests QQQC may again be in a strong up trend. See:

Never forget this: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.

Do visit my website for lots more research I share for free with my friends, family, and other do-it-yourself portfolio managers:

No comments:

Post a Comment