Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My MLPs of the Day: SXL, IEP


SXL was the top-rated VectorVest MLP at the start of 2013 and Icahn Enterprises (IEP) was not long ago.

My 5-year Yahoo chart for Sunoco Legistics Partners L.P. (SXL) shows a durable up trend since the end of the market collapse of 2008-2009. See:

My 3-month SXL chart suggests a new up trend began late in July 2013. See:

My 5-year Yahoo chart for IEP shows a troubled past that may have morphed into a durable up trend near the end of 2012. See:

My 3-month IEP chart shows a pullback early in June 2013 and suggests a daily watch for fresh signs of a new up trend. See:

Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.

My free website presents lots more research that I share with friends, family, and all other visitors. You can do a favor for the DIY portfolio managers among your friends and family by passing along my blog’s online address to them:


No comments:

Post a Comment