Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Stock of the Day: NDAQ


Nasdaq OMX Group Inc. (NDAQ) is one of the top three companies passing the criteria of Joe Piotroski’s stock-selection strategy.

In the last 10, 5, and 3 years and 2013 to date, his strategy’s model portfolio was up 32.5%, 40.0%, 48.4%, and 105.7%. See:

My Yahoo 5-year chart of NDAQ reveals a history of sharp ups and downs for the stock in each of the last five years, suggesting that this stock would not be in a risk-averse investor’s comfort zone. See:

My 3-month chart suggests NDAQ may be nearing still another good entry point. Keep a daily watch on the MACD and RSI portions of this chart:

Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.

My free website presents lots more research that I share with friends, family, and all other visitors. You can do a favor for the DIY portfolio managers among your friends and family by passing along my blog’s online address to them:

No comments:

Post a Comment