Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Preferred Stock of the Day: CYB


I like ETF Database because of its broad coverage of the world of securities. I like it so much that I tolerate its constant promotion for membership. After all:
A successful website attracts tons of followers and the site’s owner can pocket decent income from its number of visitors. Free access may attract many more of them.
This morning I used ETFdb to screen preferred stocks.  The attributes I chose for the screener gave me a dozen possibilities, and all have unappealing five-year charts.
The one reasonable contestant is CYB, which shows breathtaking ups and downs, remarkable recoveries from brief down trends, and a three-month chart that offers reason to hope for occasional periods of calm.  
My conclusion is that CYB might prove to be a solid selection for a bold, active investor with a focus on buying low and selling high. And that:
Conservative investors might do well to focus on no-load mutual funds and/or ETFs and/or stocks—in that order of preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment