Thursday, September 5, 2013

Zack’s Bull of the Day: DXYN


Zack’s No. 1 pick for today, Dixie Group (DXYN), makes carpeting for upscale homes. See:

Also, today Zacks likes BIIB, CATM, FENG, MEI, and SFUN (“top movers”) and ANDE, ARW, CIEN, CWYCY, and GWRE (“Zacks #1 additions”). See:

My 5-year Yahoo chart for DXYN shows modest progress to 2013 from the market collapse of 2008-2009, with a sharp up trend in 2013.  See:

My 3-month chart shows a buying opportunity for DXYN late in July 2013 and need for caution just now. It’s a stock worthy of a daily look for signs of another buying opportunity. See:

Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.

I hope you will send this post to your investor-friends and relatives, with a suggestion they visit my website for lots more research I share for free with do-it-yourself portfolio managers:

I have nothing to sell to them or to you. I’m retired. I used to manage investments totaling $200,000,000 for my clients. Now, I continue to research stocks, funds, and the economy for my own portfolios, and for fun I write my blog for relatives, friends, and DIY portfolio managers I have never met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment