Monday, September 9, 2013

My ETF of the Day: IYJ


My 12-month Yahoo chart for IYJ shows an attractive up trend since the 2008-2009 market collapse.

My 5-year Yahoo chart for IYJ shows significant buying opportunities in the first quarter of 2009 and again in the second half of 2011. See:

My 3-month chart suggests IYJ may now be in another buying opportunity, warranting daily visits to its 3-month chart:

I hope you will send this post to your investor-friends and relatives, with a suggestion they visit my website for lots more research I share for free with do-it-yourself portfolio managers:

have neither goods nor services to sell to them or to you. I’m retired. Phil and I used to manage investments totaling $200,000,000 for our clients. Now, I continue to research stocks, funds, and the economy for my own portfolios, and for fun I write my blog for relatives, friends, and DIY portfolio managers I have never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment