Saturday, September 7, 2013

Stock of the Day: Toyota Motors (TM)




Yahoo profiles the company at:

My 5-year Yahoo chart of TM shows a choppy recovery from the market collapse of 2008-2009 and an outstanding buying opportunity late in 2011, followed by a substantial up trend:

My 3-month chart suggests TM may now be developing a buying opportunity. Look for the green 20-day moving average to edge above the red 50-day m.a. See:

There’s way too much serious stuff going on this week. We deserve a fun break:

Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss as well as gain.

I hope you will send this post to your investor-friends and relatives, with a suggestion they visit my website for lots more research I share for free with do-it-yourself portfolio managers:

No comments:

Post a Comment