Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I’m a Fan of Actively Managed ETFs


Fidelity has a free lesson on actively managed exchange-traded funds. 

I believe ETFs are much more than just another kind of ETF. 

I think they are model portfolios managed by house professionals much as your own investment advisor might buy and sell for your personal portfolio or mine.

To me, actively managed ETFs are much more than the next best thing for individual investors. I think they are the best thing, here and now. Even so:

Categorically, I don’t prefer active over passive funds. Each group has worthy candidates.

Fidelity discusses the advantages and disadvantages of active ETFs at:

At ETFdatabase, you’ll find a complete list of active ETFs:

If you wish, visit Amazon for a review of my 14th book:

http://www.amazon.com/My-America-1931-2031-Astonishing-ebook/product-reviews/B00BPD0TUM/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1


No comments:

Post a Comment