Sunday, May 19, 2013

TD Ameritrade's ETF Target-Date Choices


My clients and I were buying and selling through Jack White before the firm became first TD Waterhouse and then TD Ameritrade.
I knew, respected, and liked  the real Jack White, who was an example of competency and ethics, so perhaps that explains my recent transfer of fondness to TD Ameritrade. Or the explanation may be that Jack’s brokerage house appears to remain a good choice now that it’s all grown up.
I do like this website. It bristles with attractive features. For example, there’s a parade of ETF managed target-date funds that I think is worthy of a DIY portfolio manager’s attention. Here they are:
Kiplinger recommended TD Waterhouse in its December 2012 issue.
Never forget: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknown future and thus subject to loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment