Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Stock of the Day: NFLX


I think this stock (Netflix) will in time move beyond its present volatility to become a good buy-and-hold pick.  I’ll not buy it at near a peak but near the bottom of significant pullbacks.
Just now, NFLX smalls like a pump and dump stock. For more on pump and dump, go to:

Here is Yahoo’s profile on NFLX:

My 5-year Yahoo chart for NFLX suggests potential for sharp moves to the downside as well as the upside. Active traders, take note. For the chart, go to:

My 5-day Yahoo chart suggests a stock that in time may prove to be a gem or a gamble. Active traders, take note. Risk-averse investors, stay away. For the chart, click:

Never forget this: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss.
If you’d like to visit my daily blogs, go to

No comments:

Post a Comment