Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My MLP of the Day: ICF


IShares Cohen & Steers Realty Majors (ICF) holds the shares of large real-estate investment trusts. It channels the C&S Realty Majors Index.

My 5-year Yahoo chart of ICF shows a reasonably steady up trend in total returns since the market lows of 2008-2009. See:

My 3-month chart suggests ICF is now in a pullback that may create a buying opportunity for bottom fishers. ICF has played a starring role among MLPs paying out generous flows of income to investors. See:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ta?s=ICF&t=3m&l=on&z=l&q=l&p=m20,m50,m100&a=m26-12-9,r14&c=

Never forget this: All investments and savings are gambles on the unknowable future and thus subject to loss.


For lots more on becoming a DIY portfolio manager in small daily bites, do visit my website:

There, think of my text as class lecture and   my links as homework. 

No comments:

Post a Comment